- Removable bottom sash
- Industry leading .01 cfm/ft. air infiltration performance
- 1-1/4" Nail-fin setback for brick veneer construction and select stucco applications
- Sweep lock helps provide a weathertight seal and added security
- Dual weather-stripping helps block air and water infiltration, keeping harsh elements outside and energysaving comfort inside
- Versatile half screen* installs easily from inside
- Double insulated glass provides energy saving efficiency. A host of glass options are available, including Low-E coatings and Argon gas fill for additional efficiency and Energy Star® compliance
- Sloped sill reduces air infiltration and accommodates easy water run-off
- Multi-chambered vinyl lineals improve thermal performance and enhance sound absorbency
- Built-in accessory channels accommodate multiple installation options
- Block and Tackle Balance System for ease of operation
- Fusion-welded frame and sash minimizes water and air infiltration and enhances overall durability
- Removable operable sash makes cleaning a breeze. Also includes full length interlock and bottom weather stripping
- Limited lifetime warranty provides reassuring peace of mind
- Pre-punched integral nail-fin targets proper nail location for quick, easy installation
- Modular sized so that rough opening widths for multiple units are easy to calculate:
5700 Single = 35.5"
5700 Twin = 71.5"
5700 Triple = 107.5"
- DP Rating R50
(window size tested 36" x 96")
- Jamb depth: 2.625"
- Low-E Glass
- Low-E Glass / Argon Gas
- Ultra Low-E / Argon Gas (may be required for Energy Star rating)
- 5/8" or 3/4" flat, 5/8" or 1" contoured,
5/8" contoured valance grids available
- Factory mulling of twins, triples and architectural shapes
- Custom sizes available
- Safety latch for sash restriction